LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS - DA DOO LYRICS
Artist: Little Shop Of Horrors Lyrics
Popularity: 16 users have visited this page this week.
And I passed by this place where this old chinese man...
He sometimes sells me weird and exotic cuttings.
'Cuase he knows, you see that, well, strange plants are my hobby.
He didn't have anything unusual there that day.
So I was just about to, you know, walk on by.
When suddenly, and without warning,
There was this...
(Total eclipse of the Sun)
It got very dark...
And there was this strange humming sound,
Like something from another world...
And when the light came back this weird plant was just sitting there.
Just, you know, stuck in, uh-among the zinias.
I coulda sworn it hadn't been there before.
But the old chinese man sold it to me anyways.
For a dollar-ninty-five.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Little Shop Of Horrors Da Doo Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Eve - Keep Me From You Lyrics
- Eve - Wanna Be Lyrics
- Phil Collins - Groovy Kind Of Love Lyrics
- Elton John - Candle In The Wind Lyrics
- Ian Brown - F.e.a.r Lyrics
- Ramon Ayala - Tragos De Amargo Licor Lyrics
- David Hasselhoff - Baywatch Theme Song Lyrics
- Ludacris - Act A Fool Lyrics
- Pokemon - Intro Song To Pokemon Lyrics
- Lady Antebellum - Generation Away Lyrics
- Puddle Of Mudd - Take It All Away Lyrics