LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS - GROW FOR ME LYRICS
Artist: Little Shop Of Horrors Lyrics
Popularity: 23 users have visited this page this week.
I've given you dirt.
You've given me nothin'
But heartache and hurt!
I'm beggin' you sweetly.
I'm down on my knees.
Grow for me?
I've given you plant food
And water to sip.
I've given you pot-ash.
You given me zip!
Oh God, how I mist you.
Oh Pod, how you tease.
Grow for me?
I've given you Southern Exposure
To get you to thrive.
I've pinched you back hard, like I'm supposed to
You're barely alive.
I've tried you at levels of moisture
From desert to mud!
I've given you grow lights and mineral supplements.
What do you want from me? Blood?
"Ow! Damn Roses! Damn Thorns!"
I've given you sunlight.
I've given you rain.
Looks like you're not happy
'less I open a vain!
I'll give you a few drops,
If that'll apease.
Oh, Oh, Oh, Please...
Grow for Me...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Little Shop Of Horrors Grow For Me Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Eve - Keep Me From You Lyrics
- Eve - Wanna Be Lyrics
- Phil Collins - Groovy Kind Of Love Lyrics
- Elton John - Candle In The Wind Lyrics
- Ian Brown - F.e.a.r Lyrics
- Ramon Ayala - Tragos De Amargo Licor Lyrics
- David Hasselhoff - Baywatch Theme Song Lyrics
- Ludacris - Act A Fool Lyrics
- Pokemon - Intro Song To Pokemon Lyrics
- Lady Antebellum - Generation Away Lyrics
- Puddle Of Mudd - Take It All Away Lyrics