Lobo A Simple Man LyricsArtist: Lobo
Publishers: ©Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group
Popularity : 4 users have visited this page.
Album: Track 17 on Introducing Lobo / Of a Simple Man
Where do butterflies go when it rains?
Who goes around & tucks in the trains?
What makes a teddy bear like to sleep?
Why do we all make promises that we can't keep?
Where do puppy dogs go when their sad?
And what do elephants say when their mad?
Who do you tell if you don't have a friend?
Why do we open our mouths and stick our foot in?
These are the things that bother me,
Not a lot of things across some sea,
I don't even have a master plan,
I guess that I am just a simple man.
Where do robins sleep on the road?
And how can a little ant carry that load?
Why write words that we have to erase?
Why does everyone have more than one face?
The hottest lyrics from Lobo
- How Can I Tell Her Lyrics
- Stoney Lyrics
- How Can I Tell Her About You Lyrics
- It Sure Took A Long Long Time Lyrics
- Don't Expect Me to Be Your Friend Lyrics
- I'd Love You to Want Me Lyrics
- Me and You and a Dog Named Boo Lyrics
- Rings Lyrics
- Id Love You To Want Me Lyrics