LOBO - LOVE ME FOR WHAT I AM LYRICS
Artist: Lobo Lyrics
Popularity: 37 users have visited this page this week.
You said they gave me that look
I even tried to like the food
I know you like to cook
I parted my hair on the left
I carried your arm on the right
I slept late in the morning
And I stayed out late at night.
I can't give any more of my soul away
And still look myself in the mirror everyday
I can't change any more
of what makes me be myself
And still have enough left
not to be somebody else
I'm not demanding as a man
Just asking you - love me for what I am.
I tried hard not to say
the things you don't like to hear
And when to you it was apropos
I nibbled on your ear
I opened the door up for you
I kept my big mouth shut
Well I've been going down
While you've been going up.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Lobo Love Me For What I Am Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Eve - Keep Me From You Lyrics
- Eve - Wanna Be Lyrics
- Norah Jones - I've Got To See You Again Lyrics
- Queen - One Vision Lyrics
- The B-52's - Rock Lobster Lyrics
- Vicente Fernandez - Volver Volver Lyrics
- Jennifer Lopez - All I Have Lyrics
- Martina Mcbride - Independence Day Lyrics
- Lady Antebellum - Long Teenage Goodbye Lyrics
- Adele - Skyfall Lyrics
- P.O.D. - Alive Lyrics