LORETTA LYNN - OTHER WOMAN LYRICS
Writer(s):ROBINSON, JESSIE MAE /
Artist: Loretta Lynn Lyrics
Popularity: 21 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I'd like to introduce myself I'm the other woman the other woman in your husband's life The whole town's buzzin' bout us and our stolen moments They're callin' you the true and faithful wife But you gave him the right to seek that other woman And you know who was first to cheat on who I just accepted love from him you never wanted The other woman didn't steal from you [ steel ] Now everybody's blaming me I'm the other woman But who are they to judge who's wrong or right Their whispers might be different if they knew what I know The husband still beats you home ever night But you gave him the right...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Loretta Lynn Other Woman Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Eve - Keep Me From You Lyrics
- Eve - Wanna Be Lyrics
- Stacie Orrico - Stuck Lyrics
- Village People - Macho Man Lyrics
- Kumar Sanu - Aankh Hai Bhari Bhari Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Black Or White Lyrics
- Dashboard Confessional - Hands Down Lyrics
- Sublime - Santeria Lyrics
- Kid Rock - Cowboy Lyrics
- Alicia Keys - Diary Lyrics
- Eagles - Take It To The Limit Lyrics