LOVEDRUG - BLACKOUT LYRICS
Writer(s):MASCALL, PATRICK RICHARD / READ, MARK DANIEL / ADAMS, BEN
Artist: Lovedrug Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
I'll save my life for something good, oh yeah, for something good, oh yeah, for something good, and when you're punching her skull on the bathroom floor, oh yeah, does it get you, oh yeah, does it get you off to know that sometimes we all blackout.
Lights out, poor thing that I am, all along (he's standing cold in the rain) hello, they call me, I am raging lightning (he puts his hand to the air) what kind of verman are swimming on the street tonight. It's 4 am and I am coming after you tonight.
She'll save her life for something good, oh yeah, for something good, oh yeah, for something good. and when he's punching her skull on the bathroom floor does it get him off, oh yeah, does it get him off, oh yeah does it get him off to know that sometimes we all blackout.
Suck it up, dry your tears, I'll lift you up, says the angel here, little girl, feel the rage, turn your head, walk down that hall and put yourself to bed.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Lovedrug Blackout Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Eve - Mama In The Kitchen Lyrics
- Eve - Grind Or Die Lyrics
- Fairground Attraction - Perfect Lyrics
- Kid Rock - Only God Knows Why Lyrics
- Mayday Parade - Miserable At Best Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Forgotten Lyrics
- Alicia Keys - Butterflies Lyrics
- Bob Marley - Looking Your Big Brown Eyes Lyrics
- Lykke Li - Dance, Dance, Dance Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Baby When You're Gone Lyrics
- Modern Talking - Brother Louie Lyrics