LOWER CLASS BRATS - AIRWAVE RAID LYRICS
Artist: Lower Class Brats Lyrics
Popularity: 12 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I think my radio's broken
there was a time it played so loud
and the speakers they were smokin'
but time moves on, that music is gone
we got a new guitar attack
the airwaves were made for rock n roll
and were gonna take em' back
It's a-a-an airwave raid
don't need your rap or hip hop crap
you retro fucks are boring cunts
and you're still afraid to play the junk
their filthy lucre bought the #1 spot
so I never even got a vote
you know real punk's an endangered species
gonna shove it down your throat
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Lower Class Brats Airwave Raid Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Eve - Grind Or Die Lyrics
- Eve - Zero Below Lyrics
- James Taylor - You've Got A Friend Lyrics
- Fairground Attraction - Perfect Lyrics
- Lifehouse - Take Me Away Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Forgotten Lyrics
- Boyz II Men - I Swear Lyrics
- Bob Marley - Looking Your Big Brown Eyes Lyrics
- Alicia Keys - Butterflies Lyrics
- Modern Talking - Brother Louie Lyrics
- Kenny Chesney - Young Lyrics