LOWER CLASS BRATS - RIOT IN HYDE PARK LYRICS
Artist: Lower Class Brats Lyrics
Popularity: 4 users have visited this page this week.
Lefty hippies in brand new cars,
Get in line, we're handing out scars.
You better lock your doors after dark,
The kids are about to make their mark,
Wildfires burn from a spark,
Let's go start a riot in Hyde Park,
I'm looking for a riot in Hyde Park
Don't fight back or you will lose,
We're taking over the avenues,
Runnin down Dubal we all will meet,
Tonight's the night we take to the streets.
They're lining the backstreets of Ridgetop,
Hiding in the shadows away from the cops,
Bats in their hands and clenched fists,
They're getting pissed in West Campus.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Lower Class Brats Riot in Hyde Park Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Eve - Mama In The Kitchen Lyrics
- Eve - Grind Or Die Lyrics
- Fairground Attraction - Perfect Lyrics
- Kid Rock - Only God Knows Why Lyrics
- Mayday Parade - Miserable At Best Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Forgotten Lyrics
- Alicia Keys - Butterflies Lyrics
- Bob Marley - Looking Your Big Brown Eyes Lyrics
- Lykke Li - Dance, Dance, Dance Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Baby When You're Gone Lyrics
- Modern Talking - Brother Louie Lyrics