LTJ - LAST ONE OUT OF LIBERTY CITY LYRICS
Artist: Ltj Lyrics
Popularity: 8 users have visited this page this week.
and did you know somehow it's just a spark that's a start
that keeps us from the crowd.
The other day this girl came up to me
and asked if she used to go to school with me and kinda laughed
and she said wasn't I the guy her friends always called a waste of time.
I know just who I am
and what's in my head is that I don't really give a damn
who you think I am.
When I stop and think about to where I'll be 10 years from now
I wonder if the me of now would call myself washed up or watered down
or part of the crowd?
and the other night this guy came up to me downtown
and can't believe that after 5 years I'm still around
and he said, wasn't I the guy who walked these streets all night?
It's such a waste of time
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Ltj Last One Out Of Liberty City Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Eve - Mama In The Kitchen Lyrics
- Eve - Grind Or Die Lyrics
- Fairground Attraction - Perfect Lyrics
- Kid Rock - Only God Knows Why Lyrics
- Mayday Parade - Miserable At Best Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Forgotten Lyrics
- Alicia Keys - Butterflies Lyrics
- Bob Marley - Looking Your Big Brown Eyes Lyrics
- Lykke Li - Dance, Dance, Dance Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - Baby When You're Gone Lyrics
- Modern Talking - Brother Louie Lyrics