LUTHER VANDROSS - IT'S OVER NOW LYRICS
Writer(s):Vandross, Luther / Miller, Marcus
Artist: Luther Vandross Lyrics
Popularity: 20 users have visited this page this week.
And my "esp" woke me up
I know what's going on girl, you ain't been treating me right
And your sweet talking ain't enough
I know you're messing with at least two other guys
You fooled me a long time but the kid is gettin' wise
Don't hug me, don't kiss me, don't "love me down"
Excuse me, but you see this love affair is?
(You did me bad)
It's over now
(You treated me so bad)
(It's all over baby)
I didn't know it when I walked into the house
But you were on the telephone
That's when I heard you tell him to come over tonight
Said you were gonna be alone
I heard you mention that I had some place to go
You helped me pack my things, but it's you whose got to go
You're busted! You must have fooled me for a while
But honey, as they say "Hit the road!" It's all?
You can go now, keep your voice down
There's no need to fuss and shout
Use the back door, I don't want no
Nosy neighbors to see you checkin' out
Bye baby, so long, it's been "Oh wow!"
If you really loved me I wouldn't say it's?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Luther Vandross It's Over Now Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Eve - Mama In The Kitchen Lyrics
- Eve - Grind Or Die Lyrics
- Starting Line - The Best Of Me Lyrics
- Brad Paisley - She's Everything Lyrics
- Phil Collins - Another Day In Paradise Lyrics
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Fortune Faded Lyrics
- Beyonce - Me, Myself And I Lyrics
- Sublime - Caress Me Down Lyrics
- Everclear - She's So High Above Me Lyrics
- Sailor Moon - Sailor Moon English Opening Theme (Tv Version) Lyrics
- Oasis - Do You Know What I Mean Lyrics