LYKKE LI - PARIS BLUE LYRICS
Artist: Lykke Li Lyrics
Popularity: 24 users have visited this page this week.
I cursed the pavement that I walked
All the while you loaned your nights to me,
I was unable to forget.
So I didn't kiss you like I should
Didn't grace you like I ment.
Never once did I lay my eyes on you
And all along you saw me cry.
I'm Paris blue, I miss you
I'm not good enough for you Paris blue
I'm no good, I'm no good, I'm no good,
All the while you shared your heart with me,
I was unfaithful in your bed.
My thoughts drift towards Malibu
Wishing he was by my side
So I blamed you for the rain,
Blamed you for my loss
Maybe once but never twice for you
Oh momon I did you wrong
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Lykke Li Paris Blue Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Kat Dahlia - Fireman Lyrics
- Chvrches - Gun Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - I Shall Believe Lyrics
- Busted - Year 3000 Lyrics
- Dido - Take My Hand Lyrics
- U2 - Sweetest Thing Lyrics
- Berlin - Sex (I'm A...) Lyrics
- Ginuwine - In Those Jeans Lyrics
- Keith Sweat - My Body Lyrics
- Puddle Of Mudd - She Fuckin' Hates Me Lyrics
- 2Pac (Tupac Shakur) - Runnin' Lyrics