MGMT - LOVE ALWAYS REMAINS LYRICS
Artist: MGMT Lyrics
Popularity: 19 users have visited this page this week.
I know there's trees I know there's sand and I know there's grass,
I know it's somewhere in the past.
There's a girl out there who's lookin for it too,
She's not sure when she'll go or exactly what she'll do.
If I am doomed am I the first on or the last?
Am I just someone from the past?
No one has to hear, the sound of people laughing at their fear,
And the ocean and sun are always there,
To make you happy if you're feeling scared of the darkness.
If I ever saw a ghost it'd change the way I think.
I wouldn't gasp for air if ever I did sink.
I wouldn't struggle, I'd just let it all out fast,
And then start living in the past.
If we hold the hand that rapes the hand,
And everyone can feel the hand,
And nothing's gonna change,
It could be the time we're living in,
We'll never feel so safe again,
But love always remains
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what MGMT Love Always Remains Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Boyce Avenue - Mirrors Lyrics
- Gucci Mane - Guwop Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - You're Crazy Lyrics
- Sophie B. Hawkins - As I Lay Me Down Lyrics
- Sum 41 - Fat Lip Lyrics
- AC/DC - Highway To Hell Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - I'm Still Here Lyrics
- Hillsong - To You Lyrics
- Quadron - Hey Love Lyrics
- Umberto Tozzi - Ti Amo Lyrics
- Rammstein - Buck Dich Lyrics