MAC DAVIS - WATCHIN' SCOTTY GROW LYRICS
Artist: Mac Davis Lyrics
Popularity: 52 users have visited this page this week.
he's a handsome lad, that's my boy.
P-r-l-f-q, spells mom and dad.
Well, that ain't too bad, 'cause that's my boy.
You can have your T.V. and your night clubs.
You can have your drive in picture shows.
I'll sit here and drink a beer and listen to the radio,
bidin' my time and watchin' Scotty grow.
Makin' castles out of building blocks,
and a cardboard box, that's my boy.
Mickey Mouse says it's thirteen o'clock.
Well, that's quite a shock, but that's my boy.
In four short years I've grown from rags to riches.
What I did before that, I don't know?
Let it rain on my windowpane, I got my own rainbow.
And we're sittin' here shinin', watchin' Scotty grow.
Up on daddy's shoulders and off to bed,
old sleepyhead, that's my boy.
Gotta have a drink of water and a story read,
and a teddy bear named Fred, that's my boy.
What's that you say, momma, come on and keep your feet warm.
Well, save a place, I'll be in in a minute or so.
I think I'll stay right here and say a little pray'r before I go.
Me and God are watchin' Scotty grow.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Mac Davis Watchin' Scotty Grow Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Eve - Mama In The Kitchen Lyrics
- Eve - Grind Or Die Lyrics
- John Lennon - Give Peace A Chance Lyrics
- Lauryn Hill - Sweetest Thing Lyrics
- Journey - Faithfully Lyrics
- Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad Lyrics
- Bring It On - Im Sexy, Im Cute Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Rock With You Lyrics
- Leslie Grace - Will U Still Love Me Tomorrow Lyrics
- Limahl - The Never Ending Story Lyrics
- Simply Red - You Make Me Feel Brand New Lyrics