MACBETH - SWEET ENDLESS SLEEP LYRICS
Artist: Macbeth Lyrics
Popularity: 20 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
can't awake now I sleep soundly,
dying in your arms,
I felt your tears glide on my face
and your hands hold mine
for the last time,
the angel of mystery is
here to lead me in the kingdom of silence.
We are immersed in a
boundless sea of sorrow
death is the darkened
horizon we'll reach in our wreck,
sweet is my rest like a kiss
of the woman i loved
and now her heart is veiled
with a cloud of sadness.
You'll close my weary
eyes languishing and resigned and petals of withered
roses will settle on my
weak body as tears
i'll rove forever on the
banks of the oblivion's river
bur i'll hear your mounded
heart cry for me.
"..and my tears will furrow my
cheeks and will rush in the
endless ebony abyss of
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Sweet Endless Sleep gets avg. rating 9.5 out of 10 based on 2 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Macbeth Sweet Endless Sleep Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Doin' It Right Lyrics
- Oasis - Do You Know What I Mean Lyrics
- Bring It On - Im Sexy, Im Cute Lyrics
- Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad Lyrics
- Leslie Grace - Will U Still Love Me Tomorrow Lyrics
- Limahl - The Never Ending Story Lyrics
- Beyonce - Me, Myself And I Lyrics
- Chingy - One Call Away Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Rock With You Lyrics
- Jerry Reed - Eastbound And Down Lyrics