MACBETH - THE TWILIGHT MELANCHOLY LYRICS
Artist: Macbeth Lyrics
Popularity: 24 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
are dandling my soul
and in her eyes
I see the sweetness
of a bright immortal-graced maiden
who relieves the grieves of my heart.
Wind is whispering your name
throught the clouds in the sky.
I will always remember your eyes
veiled by tears
while the night prelude
casted a spell on our glances.
The eyes of the dying sun
are looking at me
in this romantic immensity
an I can feel this melancholy
pervading deep inside me.
Twilight is whispering your name
to the clouds in the sky.
I will never forget your heart
beating over mine
and your passion heating my bosom.
...And when butterflies fly on
and birds perch on dry brances
a tear will glide to your feet
and I will hold it in my hand
like a pearl in its shell.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Macbeth The Twilight Melancholy Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Eve - Mama In The Kitchen Lyrics
- Eve - Grind Or Die Lyrics
- John Lennon - Give Peace A Chance Lyrics
- Lauryn Hill - Sweetest Thing Lyrics
- Journey - Faithfully Lyrics
- Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad Lyrics
- Bring It On - Im Sexy, Im Cute Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Rock With You Lyrics
- Leslie Grace - Will U Still Love Me Tomorrow Lyrics
- Limahl - The Never Ending Story Lyrics
- Simply Red - You Make Me Feel Brand New Lyrics