MACHINEMADE GOD - FOREVER GONE LYRICS
Artist: Machinemade God Lyrics
Popularity: 17 users have visited this page this week.
The message was written all too vaguely.
Something was coming to an end, a pre-recorded fate hanging overhead.
We all knew that this day would come, we just waited mournfully.
As sheets of sheer black covered our coast,
time stopped and the ringing phone ensued soft whispers,
and gentle tears came through the electrical wires.
Your eyes were closed and we all hoped that your dreams were just beautiful as you slipped out of our grasp.
The sky had opened up for your soul we held our heads high towards the sky.
We won't forget, we won't let go...your stories will be told......
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Machinemade God Forever Gone Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Eve - Mama In The Kitchen Lyrics
- Eve - Grind Or Die Lyrics
- John Lennon - Give Peace A Chance Lyrics
- Lauryn Hill - Sweetest Thing Lyrics
- Journey - Faithfully Lyrics
- Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad Lyrics
- Bring It On - Im Sexy, Im Cute Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Rock With You Lyrics
- Leslie Grace - Will U Still Love Me Tomorrow Lyrics
- Limahl - The Never Ending Story Lyrics
- Simply Red - You Make Me Feel Brand New Lyrics