MAE - GOODBYE, GOODNIGHT LYRICS
Artist: Mae Lyrics
Popularity: 22 users have visited this page this week.
The red lightís on, itís over.
To give up now doesnít make much sense.
So this is my goodbye.
Surprised, because I thought I could walk you home tonight,
But youíre leaving me here on the defense.
Goodbye, Iím not going to waste this time,
This light that burns will keep on fading.
Goodnight, Iím not getting up off of this ride,
Iím holding tight until I can feel alive.
Iíve written you this letter,
Got it back return to sender.
But I just canít remember you being quite like that.
Misunderstand, weíre holding hands,
Weíre at the beach, weíre throwing sand.
As the lights just go up all around us,
I canít believe itís over.
Iím sitting under falling stars.
Do you miss me where you are?
Iím making plans to be with you.
But have they come unglued?
What am I do to without you?
The nights are getting warm again.
Theyíve let you go, I let you in.
Everything youíre saying sounds right tonight.
The waves are crashing on and on.
Weíre running even if weíre wrong.
This force is driving me to test the speed of light.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Mae Goodbye, Goodnight Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Eve - Mama In The Kitchen Lyrics
- Eve - Grind Or Die Lyrics
- Yes Boss Movie - Ek Din Aap Yoon Humko Mil Jayenge Lyrics
- Chingy - One Call Away Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Beauty And The Beast Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Lady Marmalade Lyrics
- Oasis - Acquiesce Lyrics
- Coldplay - God Put A Smile Upon Your Face Lyrics
- Bosson - One In A Million Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Stockholm Syndrome Lyrics
- Porcupine Tree - Trains Lyrics