MAGELLAN - BREAKING THESE CIRCLES LYRICS
Artist: Magellan Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
As the chains bind your soul and the sweat takes its toll
Don't submit to addiction - can't escape the whole world.
You're just looking for something - you can't find it in a bottle
You accelerate to the limit - Three more hits and the throttle
Will take you to the grave - to an early demise - don't
expect any mercy
If you live in disguise.
Preaching again to the multitudes end.Make a promise to
stop now 'cause
I can't even look in the mirror/A freak, a cruel lie/I've
been fooling myself
In the images that I've justified.
Breaking these circles surrounding me there's a great
white light at the
End/my life is worth living again and again-
Now I believe in the knowledge and now I'm in the light.
Breaking these circles - don't repeat all our darkest
The universal man/still in the same place his sin of
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Magellan Breaking these circles Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Eve - Mama In The Kitchen Lyrics
- Eve - Grind Or Die Lyrics
- Yes Boss Movie - Ek Din Aap Yoon Humko Mil Jayenge Lyrics
- Chingy - One Call Away Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Beauty And The Beast Lyrics
- Christina Aguilera - Lady Marmalade Lyrics
- Oasis - Acquiesce Lyrics
- Coldplay - God Put A Smile Upon Your Face Lyrics
- Bosson - One In A Million Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Stockholm Syndrome Lyrics
- Porcupine Tree - Trains Lyrics