MANDY MOORE - A WALK TO REMEMBER LYRICS
Artist: Mandy Moore Lyrics
Popularity: 1785 users have visited this page this week.
It lasted forever, but ended so soon.
Yeah You were all by yourself,
staring up at a dark gray sky,
I was changed.
In places no one will find,
all your feelings so deep inside.
Was there that I realized that forever was in your eyes.
The moment I saw you cry.
(The moment that I saw you cry)
It was late in September and I've seen you before.
You were always the cold one
but I was never that sure
you were all by yourself,
staring up at a dark gray sky.
I was changed
I wanted to hold you.
I wanted to make it go away.
I wanted to know you.
I wanted to make your everything,
Ill always remember it was late afternoon
I think I saw you cry
The moment I saw you cry
I wanted to know you, i wanted to know you ....
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
A Walk To Remember gets avg. rating 9.6 out of 10 based on 10 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Mandy Moore A Walk To Remember Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Eve - Zero Below Lyrics
- Eve - Never Gone Lyrics
- John Lennon - Nobody Told Me Lyrics
- Matchbox 20 - 3 A.M. Lyrics
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Parallel Universe Lyrics
- Jerry Reed - Eastbound And Down Lyrics
- Jessica Simpson - With You Lyrics
- Eminem - Mockingbird Lyrics
- Bishop Paul Morton - Bow Down And Worship Him Lyrics
- Jack Johnson - Flake Lyrics
- Eminem - Lose Yourself Lyrics