MARCY PLAYGROUND - VAMPIRES OF NEW YORK LYRICS
Writer(s): WOZNIAK, JOHN K.
Artist: Marcy Playground Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
Come lose your mind in Central Park
But don't leave your soul behind
Come take in 8th street after dark
Such peculiar people you'll remark
You might even see a murder
And all the whores on Bleecker Street
They wear the blissful grin
Caused by the drugs they take
To relieve them of their sins
And "oh lord I think she's dying"
I heard somebody say
I think she's dying
And "oh oh lord I think she's dying"
Or maybe she's already dead
And maybe she's gone to Mars
Maybe we could even write
Her epitaph in the stars
It'd say "If you go away from here
If you go a million miles"
Come downtown to see them go
Into the den of the vampires of New York
But please watch your step
As you're getting off, kids
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Marcy Playground Vampires Of New York Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Eve - Zero Below Lyrics
- Eve - Never Gone Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Sailing Lyrics
- Blue - Breathe Easy Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Don't Stay Lyrics
- Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover Lyrics
- Loreen - Everytime Lyrics
- Oasis - Cast No Shadow Lyrics
- Afroman - Because I Got High Lyrics
- Outlandish - Aisha Lyrics
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - That Smell Lyrics