MAREN ORD - JUST LIKE YOU LYRICS
Writer(s):SANDERSON, NEIL/WALST, BRAD/GONTIER, ADAM/BROWN, GAVIN
Artist: Maren Ord Lyrics
Popularity: 20 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
You were a child
You used to see it through
What have they done to you.
You used to smile
But you couldn't find the crowd
It took a while
But you couldn't see it through
What have they done with you.
So you look at your life
You look at the world
The you look to the oceans
You're looking for that world
A world above the rest
Something to set you free
Then you realize
You need to get out.
So you're swimming around
Well, you're swimming deeper still
They've got you wearing a crown
A crown of steel that's just weighing you down
You need to get away
Well your father was mad
But he still is your dad
Well you know he was wrong
But you can't carry on
You need to break that cycle now
And rise above the rest
The you can be free
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Maren Ord Just Like You Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Eve - Zero Below Lyrics
- Eve - Never Gone Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Sailing Lyrics
- Blue - Breathe Easy Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Don't Stay Lyrics
- Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover Lyrics
- Loreen - Everytime Lyrics
- Oasis - Cast No Shadow Lyrics
- Afroman - Because I Got High Lyrics
- Outlandish - Aisha Lyrics
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - That Smell Lyrics