MARIA MENA - SELF-FULFILLING PROPHECY LYRICS
Artist: Maria Mena Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Self hatred grows in me like cancer,
I can’t locate its whereabouts but it's feasting on its host.
I expected him to have the answers.
I thought I taught him how to love me;
Now he fears me like a ghost.
You’re the only guaranteed loyalty;
In this town,
Full of violent mothers,
I swear to you, I’ll never love again.
This hunger grows inside me like a tumor,
The dizziness just compliments
This failure of a girl.
I’m settled now,
This show of mine consumes me,
But every pound I shed
Speaks volumes of my lack of self control.
You’re the only one that dare speak the truth about me;
In this town, with
Well intentioned mothers,
I swear to you, I’ll never eat again.
You never fail to comfort me;
In this town, filled with
I swear to you, I’ll never trust again.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Maria Mena Self-Fulfilling Prophecy Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Eve - Zero Below Lyrics
- Eve - Never Gone Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Sailing Lyrics
- Blue - Breathe Easy Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Don't Stay Lyrics
- Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover Lyrics
- Loreen - Everytime Lyrics
- Oasis - Cast No Shadow Lyrics
- Afroman - Because I Got High Lyrics
- Outlandish - Aisha Lyrics
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - That Smell Lyrics