MAUDLIN OF THE WELL - CATHARSIS OF SEA-SLEEP AND DREAMING SHRINES LYRICS
Artist: Maudlin Of The Well Lyrics
Popularity: 23 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
The waves that move,
They pierce my drifting soul.
With want I reach in vain to grasp the sun
As off it falls beneath the dancing fields
And paints fore'er this spout-girt majesty!
O, slimy things!
I yearn to hear you sing from depths as deep as stars doth shine
From realms of light above.
I wish to hear thee sing!
O, ammonite with aeon-closed eye!
Speak to me in water-tongues
And grant to me the eyesight you once saw
The Sea-gods with!
My voyage as above, so below
Upon a dreaming ship I sail
Upon my life I conjure they whom no dry eyes have seen
Since sleep hath stolen over forms and sunken temples built
By gods themselves!
Alone I embark for cities immersed
In depths of thought and caverns full of dreams!
What corals dress this city fallen?
What the magick language lost one-thousand leagues?
Nightmare! Come, and speak to me
From beneath the waves that rock young ships
To slumber sweet
Gods, caress me with thy chthonic hands
Steep my mind with the beauty of a vision-world
And bury me in temples where my soul
Can e'er explore these realms of madness submerged!
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Maudlin Of The Well Catharsis Of Sea-sleep And Dreaming Shrines Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Britney Spears - Ooh La La Lyrics
- Boyce Avenue - Mirrors Lyrics
- Boney M. - Sunny Lyrics
- Velvet Revolver - Slither Lyrics
- Garth Brooks - Shameless Lyrics
- Shakira - Whenever, Wherever Lyrics
- Kenny Chesney - No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems Lyrics
- Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams Lyrics
- Annie Lennox - Why Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - Bell Bottom Blues Lyrics
- Diana Ross - Endless Love (Duet With Lionel Richie) Lyrics