MAUDLIN OF THE WELL - GARDEN SONG THE CURVE THAT TO AN ANGLE TURND LYRICS
Artist: Maudlin Of The Well Lyrics
Popularity: 8 users have visited this page this week.
Her life bleeds into cold cataracts.
I see an eclipse in those eyes, rainfall;
of starlight trapped in bottles.
My thirsty gaze will always remember.
Dead, and I pierce her body with shards of me.
What is afterward left.
Years wasted blending with a poet's eye;
I have only a lifetime to forget.
My painful sleep unearths buried seasons,
It is only ev'ry morning that I cry;
Soft laughter seeps into aching wounds.
Please kiss me,
Kiss away the cuts you've torn--
The knives in your eyes bled my joy lifeless.
I still thee hold in my loneliness,
And wish that I could die in your false embrace,
Holding you forever in a moment of the past.
My Helen of Troy, please, this war makes me tired.
I will never trust again.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Maudlin Of The Well Garden Song the Curve That To An Angle Turnd Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Doin' It Right Lyrics
- Britney Spears - Ooh La La Lyrics
- Journey - Midnight Train Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Whats My Age Again Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely Lyrics
- Kenny Chesney - No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - Overjoyed Lyrics
- The Strokes - Reptilia Lyrics
- Rick Price - Heaven Knows Lyrics
- Diana Ross - Endless Love (Duet With Lionel Richie) Lyrics
- Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams Lyrics