MAUDLIN OF THE WELL - GIRL WITH A WATERING CAN LYRICS
Artist: Maudlin Of The Well Lyrics
Popularity: 48 users have visited this page this week.
All I ever wanted was a simple you.
Real love is dying for a phantasy.
I held all of Heaven dead in my arms,
And in one moment, I knew all of Hell.
Nothing but a body, naked, beaten,
The wreck of a soul, amidst thorns bleeding.
Bitterness is all God hath created;
A proud king among the failures of dreams.
I believe one love could be worth a life,
For life I would have burn'd myself away--
For nothing, life hath left me burning alone.
Girl, know that time leaves dust on my scars;
When the moment has pass'd, thousands will die.
I will remember when ghosts were mighty,
And I will laugh and catch my own tears.
In a perfect garden, all flowers flourish,
In this real garden, my flower knows thirst.
I don't think I can lift my face to the sun again.
I don't think I can look at your face again
You were my everything, and you took
It all away.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Maudlin Of The Well Girl With A Watering Can Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Doin' It Right Lyrics
- Britney Spears - Ooh La La Lyrics
- Journey - Midnight Train Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Whats My Age Again Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely Lyrics
- Kenny Chesney - No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - Overjoyed Lyrics
- The Strokes - Reptilia Lyrics
- Rick Price - Heaven Knows Lyrics
- Diana Ross - Endless Love (Duet With Lionel Richie) Lyrics
- Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams Lyrics