MAUDLIN OF THE WELL - GLEAM IN RANKS LYRICS
Artist: Maudlin Of The Well Lyrics
Popularity: 42 users have visited this page this week.
With legions' fresh ascent
First they dwindled like always
And then I regretted closing my eyes
See, this dream was not inevitable
In the war of reds and golds
Our hero was gold!
Anon, with each pronunciation
Banners were smouldering, then dying
And burning my intestines
Taking away, alas,
All that kept me alive
Hast thou not crept up upon me?
Cruel poison of Life!
Thou hast taken everything.
But what hurts me is that
You've slobbered filthily
O'er the delicate lips of a delicate girl
And I shall announce what you are...
Yes, away thou goest
Into the desert betwixt blue angels
Choose thy canon and execute
Never is the morning of thy age!
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Gleam In Ranks gets avg. rating 10 out of 10 based on 1 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Maudlin Of The Well Gleam In Ranks Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Doin' It Right Lyrics
- Britney Spears - Ooh La La Lyrics
- Journey - Midnight Train Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Whats My Age Again Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely Lyrics
- Kenny Chesney - No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - Overjoyed Lyrics
- The Strokes - Reptilia Lyrics
- Rick Price - Heaven Knows Lyrics
- Diana Ross - Endless Love (Duet With Lionel Richie) Lyrics
- Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams Lyrics