MCLUSKY - (SOMETIMES) I HAVE TO CONCENTRATE LYRICS
Artist: Mclusky Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
This is a call.
Realisation that your appreciation.
Meant nothing at all.
This is eternal.
This is your life.
Vodka and tonics with the stereophonics on a saturday night.
This is illegal.
At least if you do it right.
A new operation for your eloquent spaceships.
But that was revolting.
And this is well done.
Congratulations you're the king of the kop.
And I'm a teacher's son.
This is the final time.
I teach you to shave.
Was never supposed to be a stain on your church.
Or a big day.
Go gadget armpits.
And cover me down.
My final suggestion in the form of a question.
Are we made of stone?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Mclusky (Sometimes) I Have To Concentrate Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Doin' It Right Lyrics
- Britney Spears - Ooh La La Lyrics
- Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - Bell Bottom Blues Lyrics
- Alanis Morissette - You Learn Lyrics
- Whitney Houston - One Moment In Time Lyrics
- Inna - J’adore Lyrics
- Garth Brooks - Shameless Lyrics
- Barry Manilow - Somewhere Down The Road Lyrics
- Britney Spears - Toxic Lyrics
- Aladdin - Friend Like Me Lyrics