MEGADETH - DDICTED TO LOVE LYRICS
Artist: Megadeth Lyrics
Popularity: 18 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
All these normal people will I find another one?
Monkey on ny back, aching in my bones
I forgot you said "One day you'll walk alone"
I said I need you, does that make me wrong?
Am I a weak man, are you feeling strong?
My heart was blackened, it's bloody red
A hole in my heart, a hole in my head?
Who will help me up?
Where's the helping hand?
Will you turn on me?
Is this my final stand?
In a dream I connot see
Tangled abstract fallacy
Random turmoil builds in me
I'm addicted to chaos
Light shined on my path,
Turn bad days into good
Turn breakdowns into blocks, I smashed 'em
Cause I could
My brain was labored, my head would spin
Don't let me down, don't give up, don't give in
The rain comes down, cold wind blows
The plans we made are back up on the road
Turn up my collar, welcome the unknown
Remember that you said
"One day you'll walk alone"
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Megadeth Ddicted To Love Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Doin' It Right Lyrics
- Britney Spears - Ooh La La Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - The Best Of Me Lyrics
- Awarapan Movie - Mahiya... Jiski Aankhon Mein Meri Hi Nami Ho Lyrics
- Shakira - Whenever, Wherever Lyrics
- Edwin Mccain - Ill Be (Your Crying Shoulder) Lyrics
- Elton John - Nikita Lyrics
- Immortal Technique - The Point Of No Return Lyrics
- Andy Williams - Born Free Lyrics
- Josh Groban - Broken Vow Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - Rescue Me Lyrics