MELANIE SAFKA - BRAND NEW KEY LYRICS
Artist: Melanie Safka Lyrics
Popularity: 121 users have visited this page this week.
I rollerskated to your door at daylight.
It almost seems like you're avoiding me.
I'm o.k. alonee but you've got something I
I've got a brand new pair of rollerskates
You've got a brand new key.
I think that we should get together and try
them on to see.
I been lookin around awhile, you got
something for me.
I got a brand new pair of rollerskates
You got a brand new key.
I ride my bike, I rollerskate don't drive no
Don't go so fast, but I go pretty far.
For somebody who don't drive, I been all
around the world.
Some people say I done alright for a girl.
i asked your mother if you were at home.
She said 'yes,' but that you weren't alone.
It almost seems like you're avoiding me
I'm o.k. alone but you got something I
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Melanie Safka Brand New Key Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Daft Punk - Doin' It Right Lyrics
- Britney Spears - Ooh La La Lyrics
- Simon And Garfunkel - 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy) Lyrics
- Glee - Mine Lyrics
- Aashiqui Movie - Main Duniya Bhula Dunga Lyrics
- The All-American Rejects - Move Along Lyrics
- Judy Garland - Get Happy! Lyrics
- Brian Mcknight - Your Like A Dream Come True Lyrics
- George Strait - Run Lyrics
- Gareth Gates - Anyone Of Us Lyrics
- Collin Raye - If You Get There Before I Do Lyrics