MERLIN - THE PLAYBOY INTERVIEW LYRICS
Artist: Merlin Lyrics
Popularity: 16 users have visited this page this week.
live with twenty machines. I wish I lived with twenty wives. If you're
wondering where the fuzz is... And you're wondering wehre the raps
are... Then you never really knew mw. How can you rate me only one star?
I never reat red meat at all. I stay away from crowded malls. My indi
label's called Channel three. Critics like you get the albums for free.
But you're still wondering where the fuzz is. I wrote songs for a few
pop groups. I play the drums not just sample loops. When I kick back I
drink herbal tea. But that's now what you want to know about me. No.
You're wondering where the fuzz is
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Merlin The Playboy Interview Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Boyce Avenue - Mirrors Lyrics
- Gucci Mane - Guwop Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Faith Lyrics
- Christopher Cross - Think Of Laura Lyrics
- Earth, Wind & Fire - September Lyrics
- Cranberries - Kiss Me Lyrics
- Blue - Guilty Lyrics
- Journey - When The Lights Go Down In The City Lyrics
- The Beatles - Hey Bulldog Lyrics
- AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie Lyrics
- Joe Cocker - You Can Leave Your Hat On Lyrics