METALLICA - PARANIOD LYRICS
Artist: Metallica Lyrics
Popularity: 12 users have visited this page this week.
people think I'm insane because I am Frowning all the time
All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify
Can you help me?
Occupy my brain?
I need someone to show me the things in life that I can't find
I can't see the things that make true happiness, I must be blind
Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry
Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal
And so as you hear these words telling you now of my state
I tell you to enjoy life I wish I could but it's too late
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Metallica Paraniod Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Katy B - What Love Is Made Of Lyrics
- Earth, Wind & Fire - September Lyrics
- Hillsong - To You Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Faith Lyrics
- Gareth Gates - Anyone Of Us Lyrics
- Blue - Guilty Lyrics
- Sum 41 - Fat Lip Lyrics
- Journey - When The Lights Go Down In The City Lyrics
- Rammstein - Buck Dich Lyrics
- Sophie B. Hawkins - As I Lay Me Down Lyrics