METRIC - EXPECTING TO FLY LYRICS
Artist: Metric Lyrics
Popularity: 21 users have visited this page this week.
on the edge of your feather,
Expecting to fly.
While I laughed,
I wondered whether
I should wave goodbye,
Knowing that you'd gone.
By the summer it was healing,
We had said goodbye.
All the years
we'd spent with feeling
Ended with a cry,
Babe, ended with a cry,
Babe, ended with a cry.
I tried so hard to stand
As I stumbled
and fell to the ground.
So hard to laugh as I fumbled
And reached for the love I found,
Knowing it was gone.
If I never lived without you,
Now you know I'd die.
If I never said I loved you,
Now you know I'd try,
Babe, now you know I'd try.
Babe, now you know I'd try,
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Metric Expecting to Fly Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Kat Dahlia - Fireman Lyrics
- Chvrches - Gun Lyrics
- Vicente Fernandez - Cruz De Olvido Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Now I Know Why You Wanna Hate Me Lyrics
- Paddy Kelly - Knick-knack-paddy-wack Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - Millionaire Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Silence Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - I Will Survive Lyrics
- Judy Garland - Meet Me In St. Louis Lyrics
- Paul Mccartney - Maybe Im Amazed Lyrics
- Walk To Remember - Only Hope Lyrics