MINDROT - BURDEN LYRICS
Artist: Mindrot Lyrics
Popularity: 4 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
No grace, no joy, no dreams, just waste
Being born, seeing light, to fall into the hands of no sight
Conceived bright light no sight
Evolving into blindness
Watching the masses collide
I choose from my menu of life
Pain, civilised, civilised pain...
Civilised, civilised pain, so much pain, power, power... playing power
Powerplay of Forces
Innocence buried into pits
Doing deeds of the norm
Overlooking observe people in need
Standing in the dark, coldness I'm shivering
I'm so cold, standing in the dark, cold... coldness
I'm shivering, driven, driving, driven, driving
Seal me in, locked out of sight, driven, driving, driven, driving
Driven the last of nails
Light which creeps from the cracks
I've seen throughout my life
Breaking promises like glass
Wonderland is fading
Faded I take my last breath
Conveived only to rest...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Mindrot Burden Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Gucci Mane - Guwop Lyrics
- Sammy Adams - LA Story Lyrics
- Jimmy Buffett - The Pina Colada Song Lyrics
- Lionel Richie - Say You Say Me Lyrics
- Evanescence - You Lyrics
- Keith Urban - Days Go By Lyrics
- David Lee Roth - Just A Gigolo Lyrics
- Warren Zevon - Werewolves Of London Lyrics
- Jimmy Buffett - Pina Coladas Lyrics
- Puddle Of Mudd - Control Lyrics
- Craig David - 7 Days Lyrics