MINOR MAJORITY - WALKING HOME FROM NICOLE'S LYRICS
Artist: Minor Majority Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
There were times, when I couldn't even look her in the eyes
But this is long ago
There were words, but they're just words, my love
These were words of love
There were times like these
You're something else, that's what I keep telling myself
when I can't figure you out
and I'm not sure, if you're a rebound girl
or if I just need the comfort of a job
You were almost there..
but we were almost there..
Now I have no right, to rearrange your lie
but I'm this greedy guy
beautiful girl, and partly blind
she just can't change the fact that I
never knew her, to share
And I'm not even half-way there
How come you want me out of sight,
when you squeeze my hand this hard?
How come you push me away,
when I'm trying to set you-ah, trying to set you-ah,
trying to set you free.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Minor Majority Walking Home From Nicole's Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Boyce Avenue - Mirrors Lyrics
- Gucci Mane - Guwop Lyrics
- Evanescence - You Lyrics
- Jimmy Buffett - The Pina Colada Song Lyrics
- Atlantic Starr - Always Lyrics
- Supremes - You Keep Me Hanging On Lyrics
- Dido - Hunter Lyrics
- David Lee Roth - Just A Gigolo Lyrics
- Keith Urban - Days Go By Lyrics
- Warren Zevon - Werewolves Of London Lyrics
- Seal - Love's Divine Lyrics