MINOR MAJORITY - WHAT I DESERVE LYRICS
Artist: Minor Majority Lyrics
Popularity: 36 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
There are times she cries when I do wonder why, we're all so afraid to die.
See her eyes getting wet by the third sigarett. Politely I ask her why?
There's so many people around me, and it tears me apart.
Seems I can't commit at all without breaking someones heart.
And when I'm alone at the end of the day, there's no one to see if I'm ok.
And I do care for you she says kissing my cheek.
But you'll be gone by the end of the week.
And if I were to wait for someone like you, then I have to give up what I do.
I might hate myself for telling you this.
But you're not enough, she says biting her lip.
You might think I'm a coward, that I haven't the nerve,
but I'm not what you deserve.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Minor Majority What I Deserve Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Gucci Mane - Darker Lyrics
- Jimmy Buffett - The Pina Colada Song Lyrics
- Lionel Richie - Say You Say Me Lyrics
- Evanescence - You Lyrics
- Keith Urban - Days Go By Lyrics
- David Lee Roth - Just A Gigolo Lyrics
- Warren Zevon - Werewolves Of London Lyrics
- Jimmy Buffett - Pina Coladas Lyrics
- Puddle Of Mudd - Control Lyrics
- Craig David - 7 Days Lyrics