MISSY ELLIOTT - STEP OFF LYRICS
Writer(s):MOSLEY, TIMOTHY / ELLIOTT, MISSY
Artist: Missy Elliott Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
That you belong to someone else (nah)
Now come on in, an shut the door
I make sure you enjoy yourself
If you give me a try, before you deny
I'm still in love wit you
Or maybe obsessed wit you
We don't make love no more (umm hmm)
We don't kiss and we hug like we used to (used to)
But I'm still in love with you
Wait a minute
Now if I drive by your house (house)
And see some ***** in your bed, under the spreads
Then I'm gonna turn it out (hhaay)
I'm the only one who keep you satisfied
And though were not together I remember what you like
So tell them chicks to step off cause I fill your appetite
And I'm the only women who gon do it like you like
What part don't you get?
Even though I'm not your girl anymore
And you don't want me no more
I deserve to know who you sleepin' wit
Is she better then me? (me me)
Do she cook, do she clean?
Do she sew, do she sting?
Can she do these things?
I still love ya baby
Makes no difference to me
And I still wantcha baby
Want to be the one you need
The one you call on (umm umm)
Cause I'm the only one that makes you feel good (umm umm)
Sing it to me
[Chorus: x 2]
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Missy Elliott Step Off Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Sammy Adams - LA Story Lyrics
- Katy B - What Love Is Made Of Lyrics
- Craig David - 7 Days Lyrics
- Oasis - Roll With It Lyrics
- Pearl Jam - Daughter Lyrics
- Puddle Of Mudd - Control Lyrics
- John Lennon - Happy Christmas (War Is Over) Lyrics
- Mltr - You Took My Heart Away Lyrics
- will.i.am - This Is Love Lyrics
- Jimmy Buffett - Pina Coladas Lyrics
- Bone Thugs-n-harmony - The Crossroads Lyrics