MONTGOMERY JOHN MICHAEL - BE MY BABY TONIGHT LYRICS
Artist: Montgomery John Michael Lyrics
Popularity: 25 users have visited this page this week.
I know you've heard that worn out line about love at first sight,
I never knew those words were true, until you walked in tonight,
It only took just one look to knock me off of my feet
I'm not a man of many words, so I'll make this short and sweet.
Could ya, would ya, ain't ya gonna, if i ask ya would you wanna be my baby tonight?
Yeah, take a chance, slow dance, make a little romance, honey if will be alright!
Girl you got me wishing we were hugging and a kissing and a holding each other tight,
so could ya, would ya, aint's ya gonna, if i ask ya, would ya wanna be my baby tonight.
I'm not trying to come on like some rihnestone Romeo
I'm looking for, a whole lot more than a one night rodeo
What can I do to prove to you I'm laying it on the line?
I'll even get down on my knees just to bid you one more time.
REPEAT CHOURS X 3
Yeah, could ya, would ya, ain't ya gonna, if i ask ya, would ya wanna, be my baby tonight
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Montgomery John Michael Be My Baby Tonight Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Sammy Adams - LA Story Lyrics
- Katy B - What Love Is Made Of Lyrics
- Blue - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word Lyrics
- Usher - Can You Help Me Lyrics
- Staind - Right Here Lyrics
- Jay-Z - Me And My Girlfreind 03 Lyrics
- F4 - Qing Fei De Yi (Mandarin Not English) Lyrics
- Phil Collins - You'll Be In My Heart Lyrics
- George Michael - Fast Love Lyrics
- Incubus - Stellar Lyrics
- Coldplay - Beautiful World Lyrics