MORNING AGAIN - HAND OF HOPE LYRICS
Artist: Morning Again Lyrics
Popularity: 24 users have visited this page this week.
I am mine, are we so advanced that we'd stum our advancement and we so civilized lust over weaponry. crucify the thieves, as we steal from our children. Thou shalt not kill, we do it three times a day what's the problem? What went wrong? And home becomes a cage. These nine numbers lay seed to rage. We are bound by this modern age. Number rules you. Social insecurity. Turn to non-entities. We are bound by this modern age. I was told too many things Held the small hand of hope. Until it turned to ash in mine. It was spelled out for me form the start. Convenience and disregard mated and there was born my predicament but sometimes longing spits on logic and we proceed blind smiling.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Morning Again Hand of Hope Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Sammy Adams - LA Story Lyrics
- Katy B - What Love Is Made Of Lyrics
- 38 Special - Caught Up In You Lyrics
- Luther Vandross - Don't You Remember Lyrics
- Mukesh - Dost Dost Na Raha Lyrics
- Nirvana - Come As You Are Lyrics
- Sade - Smooth Operator Lyrics
- P.O.D. - Youth Of The Nation Lyrics
- Hillsong - You Are My World Lyrics
- Kenny Loggins - House At Pooh Corner Lyrics
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Jump On It Lyrics