MORNING AGAIN - STUN THE EVOLUTION LYRICS
Artist: Morning Again Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
You've been told time and time again.
They've passed their sentence on you.
An identity drowns inside you.
Stun the evolution of what could have been.
A child only knows what they are shown.
They follow you.
Created in a world of confusion.
An identity becomes obsolete.
Left to follow a messenger gone astray.
One that becomes you.
That one is you.
A being created.
A mind has been tainted.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Morning Again Stun The Evolution Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Sammy Adams - LA Story Lyrics
- Katy B - What Love Is Made Of Lyrics
- 38 Special - Caught Up In You Lyrics
- Luther Vandross - Don't You Remember Lyrics
- Mukesh - Dost Dost Na Raha Lyrics
- Nirvana - Come As You Are Lyrics
- Sade - Smooth Operator Lyrics
- P.O.D. - Youth Of The Nation Lyrics
- Hillsong - You Are My World Lyrics
- Kenny Loggins - House At Pooh Corner Lyrics
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Jump On It Lyrics