MR.BIG - ARROW LYRICS
Writer(s): MARTIN, KEVIN COLIN / MARTIN, BARDI DAVID / KLETT, PETER ANDREW / MERCADO, SCOTT
Artist: Mr.Big Lyrics
Popularity: 104 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
The clock is ticking on the table in my room Funny how the time just slips away An ordinary simple man Who's lost a little piece of something Hold my breath and close my eyes Say a little prayer Here we go again hello I didn't see the end and so the story goes How can I be cool? I always play the fool I need a shot of love Look an arrow through the heart My mind is open to the page of yesterday Isn't it a crime how love can go I always knew there would come a day When silence played the king of pain So I close my eyes and hold my breath And contemplate a change Here we go again hello I didn't see the end and so the story goes How can I be cool? I always play the fool I need a shot of love Like an arrow through the heart I have my faith in life I know the truth inside This time I swear it's gonna be better
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Mr.Big Arrow Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Sammy Adams - LA Story Lyrics
- Katy B - What Love Is Made Of Lyrics
- All Time Low - Somewhere In Neverland Lyrics
- Linkin Park - With You Lyrics
- Udit Narayan - Tere Naam Hum Ne Kiya Hai Lyrics
- Dido - Sand In My Shoes Lyrics
- Ho Don - Tiny Bubbles Lyrics
- Alan Jackson - Drive Lyrics
- Engelbert Humperdinck - Spanish Eyes Lyrics
- Djordje Balasevic - Za Trecu Smenu Lyrics
- Toni Braxton - Un-break My Heart Lyrics