MY DYING BRIDE - A DOOMED LOVER LYRICS
Artist: My Dying Bride Lyrics
Popularity: 56 users have visited this page this week.
Our dreamless bed,
Is mine to keep.
In my dark eyes and frozen arms,
Nothing lives 'cept my harm.
Now you're worn with years.
Years and sorrows.
Like saint with arrows.
Once again it die with a humble sigh.
Calm these tide of sorrow.
He leads me away and I follow.
Sighs and then slumbers,
Wakes and sighs again.
Opens up the eyes,
Sees the ghost again.
Our dying love, it prays in vain to live,
And pleads for help, I simply cannot give.
My devoted love takes tiny backward
Loneliness aplenty spread before me.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what My Dying Bride A Doomed Lover Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Gucci Mane - Darker Lyrics
- Mac Miller - Watching Movies Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - The One Lyrics
- Celine Dion - I'll Be Waiting For You Lyrics
- Slank - Terlalu Manis Lyrics
- Goo Goo Dolls - Black Balloon Lyrics
- Jose Jose - El Triste Lyrics
- Grease - Grease Is The Word Lyrics
- Martina Mcbride - Blessed Lyrics
- Boyz II Men - If I Ever Fall In Love Again Lyrics
- Offspring - Want You Bad Lyrics