NAOKI - KISS KISS KISS LYRICS
Artist: Naoki Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I'm not gonna stop you (stop you)
But before you go
Hurt me so I can't forget you
Say it wasn't love
Say I was a fool
Anything to tear me apart
Why do you care?
Why do you smile?
Why are you holding me now?
Kiss kiss kiss
Kissing you one more time before
You walk out that door
Wishing behind these lips oh baby please stay (please stay)
Now you know I'm me
Looking down the street
Thought I could handle this moment
But your love was good
So so so good
And it's too much to lose
Miss miss miss
Missing you as you turn around
Walking out that door
My heart is crying out oh baby don't go (don't go)
I won't tell you so
Or that I love you (no, oh)
I've gotta let you go
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Naoki Kiss Kiss Kiss Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Gucci Mane - Darker Lyrics
- Mac Miller - Watching Movies Lyrics
- Survivor - Ever Since The World Began Lyrics
- Babyface - When Can I See You Again Lyrics
- Sum 41 - In Too Deep Lyrics
- Mohabbatein Movie - Chalte Chalte Yunhi Lyrics
- Sugababes - Too Lost In You Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - If I Could (Change The World) Lyrics
- Enya - Adiemus Lyrics
- Staind - Zoe Jane Lyrics