NAPALM DEATH - IF THE TRUTH BE KNOWN LYRICS
Writer(s):EMBURY, SHANE THOMAS/GREENWAY, MARK PETER
Artist: Napalm Death Lyrics
Popularity: 4 users have visited this page this week.
Think before you act!
Can you justifiably criticize
A situations development
Sometimes there's only a single path
Which we have to walk
You realize before you even speak
That we're standing in a one-way street
Why should we retreat? To satisfy your gain?
Think hard, tell me
What's your actual thoughts?
Could you even give your brain the time of day?
I'm not defending things I've said or done
But let he without sin
Cast the first begrudging stone
I the truth be known
Your desire to judge unchallenged
And revel in the according attention
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Napalm Death If The Truth Be Known Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Gucci Mane - Darker Lyrics
- Mac Miller - Watching Movies Lyrics
- Survivor - Ever Since The World Began Lyrics
- Babyface - When Can I See You Again Lyrics
- Sum 41 - In Too Deep Lyrics
- Mohabbatein Movie - Chalte Chalte Yunhi Lyrics
- Sugababes - Too Lost In You Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - If I Could (Change The World) Lyrics
- Enya - Adiemus Lyrics
- Staind - Zoe Jane Lyrics