NAPALM DEATH - INCINERATOR (SLAUGHTER COVER) LYRICS
Artist: Napalm Death Lyrics
Popularity: 8 users have visited this page this week.
In suits they were dressed,when the button was pressed
They fed upon semen,the government's a demon
They left us bleeding and sore,in the hands of the Incinerator
In the Bible we looked while our cities all cooked
The mutants didn`t learn towards Satan they turned
while the wind ripped and tore from the wrath of the Incinerator
Incinerator...wood for a feast
Incinerator...when you expect it least
Incinerator...didn`t learn from the past
Incinerator...to nuclear war we`re cast!!!
And now the molds cast from mistakes of the past
We`re all melting in this hot cauldron of sin
And through his blood and gore comes...Incinerator!!!
[repeat first verse]
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Napalm Death Incinerator (Slaughter Cover) Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Gucci Mane - Darker Lyrics
- Mac Miller - Watching Movies Lyrics
- Survivor - Ever Since The World Began Lyrics
- Babyface - When Can I See You Again Lyrics
- Sum 41 - In Too Deep Lyrics
- Mohabbatein Movie - Chalte Chalte Yunhi Lyrics
- Sugababes - Too Lost In You Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - If I Could (Change The World) Lyrics
- Enya - Adiemus Lyrics
- Staind - Zoe Jane Lyrics