NARGAROTH - AS THE STARS TOOK ME WITH EM LYRICS
Artist: Nargaroth Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Once I lost my tongue and eyes to be worthy
Now i'm entering the halls of eternity
The pain is incredible, but I don't feel sorrow
Coz I'l be wandering with 'em through all eternity
Ah, it's over, I feel her almighty and peace comes to my mind
Now I am one with the stars, will wandering to where no man dwells
But one day, I will return with the power of the stars
To take away the man from the face of the earth
I'll keep watch on earth side, 'till the last days of her existance
That no human hand can hurt her again
And I will be there, when the blue planet dies
And when the sun explodes
I'll hold his hand on his last journey....
When I wandeing with stars
I will remember of the blue planet, my mother
In all eternity
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Nargaroth As The Stars Took Me With Em Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Gucci Mane - Darker Lyrics
- Mac Miller - Watching Movies Lyrics
- Survivor - Ever Since The World Began Lyrics
- Babyface - When Can I See You Again Lyrics
- Sum 41 - In Too Deep Lyrics
- Mohabbatein Movie - Chalte Chalte Yunhi Lyrics
- Sugababes - Too Lost In You Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - If I Could (Change The World) Lyrics
- Enya - Adiemus Lyrics
- Staind - Zoe Jane Lyrics