NAT KING COLE - BUT BEAUTIFUL LYRICS
Writer(s): JOHNNY BURKE, JAMES VAN HEUSEN
Artist: Nat King Cole Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
(jimmy van heusen, johnny burke) Love is funny, or it's sad, Or it's quiet, or it's mad. It's a good thing, or it's bad, But beautiful... Beautiful to take a chance And if you fall, you fall, And I'm thinking, I wouldn't mind at all. Love is tearful, or it's gay, It's a problem, or it's play. It's a heartache either way, But beautiful... And I'm thinking, if you were mine, I'd never let you go. And that would be but beautiful, I know. ~interlude~ And I'm thinking, if you were mine, I'd never let you go. And that would be but beautiful, That would be but beautiful... I know.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Nat King Cole But Beautiful Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Gucci Mane - Darker Lyrics
- Mac Miller - Watching Movies Lyrics
- Duran Duran - Come Undone Lyrics
- Movies Soundtracks - A Whole New World Lyrics
- P. Diddy (Puff Daddy) - Satisfy You Lyrics
- Luciano Pavarotti - Brindisi -La Traviata Lyrics
- Johnny Cash - I Hung My Head Lyrics
- Vera Lynn - Well Meet Again Lyrics
- All-4-One - So Much In Love Lyrics
- 3 Doors Down - Loser Lyrics
- Darryl Worley - I Miss My Friend Lyrics