NEWTON FAULKNER - I NEED SOMTHING LYRICS
Artist: Newton Faulkner Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I need something to believe in cause I donít believe in my self I'm sick and tired of getting no where guess itíll all work out And I donít mind any more and I donít mind any more And I need someone to put my trust in cause I aint trusting my self And I'm scared of failure, so scared of success guess itíll all work out And I donít mind any more and I donít mind any more oh yeah And I donít mind any more and I donít mind any more
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Newton Faulkner I Need Somthing Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Parker Ighile - Beneath the Silence Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Forever Young Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Carousel Lyrics
- Dmx - Where Da Hood At.... Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - (I Wanna Be) Your Underwear Lyrics
- Ludacris - What's Your Fantasy Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Say Say Say Lyrics
- T Timmy - One More Try Lyrics
- Dhadkan Movie - Dil Ne Yeh Kaha Lyrics