NIGHT BLACKMORE'S - GHOST OF A ROSE LYRICS
Artist: Night Blackmore's Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
In the middle ran a stream so blue...
A maiden fair, in despair,
Once had met her true love there and she told him...
She would say...
Promise me, when you see
A white rose you'll think of me.
I love you so,
Never let go,
I will be...
Your ghost of a rose...
Her eyes believed in mysteries,
She would lay amongst the leaves of amber...
Her spirit wild, heart of a child,
Yet gentle still, and quiet and mild
And he loved her...
When she would say...
When all was done, she turned to run,
Dancing to the setting sun as he watched her...
And evermore he thought he saw
A glimpe of her upon the moors forever...
He'd hear her say...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Night Blackmore's Ghost Of A Rose Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Dillinger Escape Plan - Nothing’s Funny Lyrics
- Man Overboard - Wide Awake Lyrics
- Sade - Your Love Is King Lyrics
- Sido - Ficken Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Carousel Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Boiler Lyrics
- Brad Paisley - Alcohol Lyrics
- Finger Eleven - One Thing Lyrics
- America - All My Life Lyrics
- Journey - Who's Crying Now Lyrics
- Pink - Just Give Me A Reason Lyrics