NO FOR AN ANSWER - ANSWER ME LYRICS
Artist: No For An Answer Lyrics
Popularity: 8 users have visited this page this week.
What is the difference from flock to flock,
Are we so different or is it just talk?
It seems so self-righteous that we'd stand apart,
We wave mindless flags and brag about heart,
You cannot judge a man by a mark upon his hand,
It's blind, it's stupid, it's intensely naive,
To assume that we are morally supreme,
Sure I have vision and search for insight,
But no one can claim to be permanently right.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what No For An Answer Answer Me Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Dillinger Escape Plan - Nothing’s Funny Lyrics
- Man Overboard - Wide Awake Lyrics
- Queens Of The Stone Age - I Appear Missing Lyrics
- Garth Brooks - Unanswered Prayers Lyrics
- A Perfect Circle - The Hollow Lyrics
- Amanda Perez - God Send Me An Angel Lyrics
- Damien Rice - Delicate Lyrics
- Elvis Presley - Always On My Mind Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Roller Coaster Lyrics
- Bread - Aubrey Lyrics
- Abba - Fernando Lyrics