NOCTERNITY - FORGED IN THE BLACKEST OF METALS LYRICS
Artist: Nocternity Lyrics
Popularity: 4 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Turbulence of endless fall.
A sonorous chaos dense enough
To overcome the outside cacophony;
Whence emerges the melody, subtle yet sublime,
Joined by a voice resembling nothing human.
"Noise" to dirty ears, the message is clear:
Utter contempt for the lesser's judgement,
Unyielding reluctance of submission
To the appreciation of inferior sensibilities.
Disregarded as inextricable by the profane,
Used only to the obvious and cheap;
Exclusive of sensitive souls who perceive
How ephemeral the prevalent is.
Forged in the blackest of metals known to men
On boilers burning with Hell's own flames
The fiery sword of song and word is raised
And the world's foundations set ablaze.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Nocternity Forged In The Blackest Of Metals Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Dillinger Escape Plan - Nothing’s Funny Lyrics
- Man Overboard - Wide Awake Lyrics
- Boyzone - Picture Of You Lyrics
- Smashing Pumpkins - Perfect Lyrics
- Bruce Springsteen - Blinded By The Light Lyrics
- Eric Clapton - Promises Lyrics
- Faith No More - Easy Lyrics
- Alex Ubago - Sin Miedo A Nada Lyrics
- Coldplay - Shiver Lyrics
- Marco Antonio Solis - Te Amo Mama Lyrics
- Nelly - No Matter What I Do Lyrics